PACKING LIST #1
More than 23 months on the road and counting, this is what I am carrying. Living proof that you don't need more.
- Sleeping bag
- Mosquito net with 5m of string and hooks
- 1 boxers
- 2 socks
- Running shoes
- 4 short sleeve T shirts
- 1 long sleeve thermal
- 1 sweater
- Rain jacket
- Cap, ultra thin gloves, cotton hat, BUFF
- Razors, deo, tooth brush, tooth paste, soap. All kept in a plastic bag.
- Tablet, camera, memory sticks, hard drive plus associated cables and plugs
- Iodine liquid, plaster tape, 5 pain killer tablets.
- gaffa tape, nail clippers, torch, plastic spoon, ear plugs
- Sun glasses, reading glasses
- 1 pens, note book
- Security pouch for passport, cash and bank cards.
- TNF cargo bag - 42l + Salomon day pack - 20l
Latest photo of all my possessions, bar jeans, T shirt and camera (obviously), down town Cairo. November 2015